Recovery Case Management (RCM) was developed based on highly successful professionals programs that have been proven to increase recovery rates. and relieve families and businesses from much of the stress associated with early recovery. Most family systems, businesses, firms, or practices are ill eqipped to manage the recovery of some one leaving treatment. Many times, people struggle with ongoing secondary issues with multiple providers, and it may be difficult to coordinate these services to the best advantage of the recovering person and those around them. RCM can help ease the fears and uncertainty of all involved.
RCM has multiple applications, all helpful to the involved parties. We work with EAPs, LAPs, Human Resources, and families to assist in care development, and in designing best possible fit and outcome.
- Coordinate and monitor aftercare programming recommended by treatment providers
- Aid in coordinating other providers to enhance continuity of care
- Monitor attendance at recommended community recovery/resource groups
- Speak with recovery sponsors
- Drug/alcohol testing
- Regular meetings with recovering person
- Regular reporting back to the family or business entity
- Relapse plans pre-determined so all parties know beforehand what next steps will be if there is relapse
- Develop concise, measurable milestones through the process
- Help families and/or businesses to develop healthier coping strategies
- Family/business meetings
All contracts are individually designed to meet your unique situation and recovery needs.
RCM has proven very effective to:
- Professionals integrating back into practice or work environment
- Trust Managers and Executors
- Families- easing transitions into family systems
- Young adults- negotiating through early recovery and developing life skills